Comment on page
How to install MetaMask and create a wallet
1. To install MetaMask, access the link below and click ‘Add to Chrome’ to install ‘MetaMask’ in Chrome.
2. After completing the MetaMask installation, a welcome page will open in a new tab. Click the ‘Get Started’ button on that page to start creating a wallet.
3. If you are a new user, select ‘Create a Wallet’ on the right. If you already have a MetaMask wallet, select ‘Import wallet’ on the left and proceed.
6. After watching a short video on the Secure your wallet page, click the ‘Next’ button.
7. Click the lock part of the screen and confirm the secret backup phrase.
*As long as there is a secret backup phrase, anyone can access the wallet, so it is recommended not to share it with others, but to write it on a separate piece of paper and keep it.
8. On the Confirm your Secret Recovery Phrase page, select the seed phrases in order and click the Confirm button to complete the wallet creation.